Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cedar Bluffs

Welcome to The BJ Boender Family blog. I am still learning all of this stuff so you might have to put up with me a little bit.
This is our most recent family picture. BJ surprised all of us and took us to Cedar Bluffs to go on a little hike. It was a beautiful fall day and the trees were just starting to change. We hiked for a while beside a long corn field. In the back of my mind I was thinking( welcome to a hike in Iowa) but as we went around a corner there was a trees and as we continued to hike through the trees it became very beautiful and a lot like Colorado, just with different trees. I love the trees here because the leaves change such beautiful colors.
Rachel, Gideon and Johnathon wanted to pretend they were bears hiding in a tree. Scary huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that family photo! It looks beautiful there.