Friday, January 2, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

The Finished Products




Cousin Cody came over on Christmas Eve so I thought it would be fun to decorate
Gingerbread houses. It took me all morning to make the cookie dough and cut out the cookies.
The kids played so nicely while I worked in the kitchen. Thank goodness. After I got everything cooled, frosting made, table covered and lunch made and ate we started.(I was planning on trying to do this with all 3 of my kiddos plus Cody but BJ came home and took Johnathon to go plow snow. At the end of the day that was a true life saver! I think John would have been a little small). The kids had so much fun and really did a great job at not eating lots of candy and being very careful not to break the houses and make huge messes. We had lots and lots of fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow Cassia, I totally cheated and bought a kit! You rock for baking the cookie dough and everything! Those are so cute! I can't believe how cute they turned out.