Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Johnathon!

Poor Johnathon didn't get much of a birthday party yet because our kitchen is still kindof a disaster. Mom has big plans to have everyone over, I just kindof wanted the hutch out of the hall way:) He didn't seem to mind that he didn't have lots of people to come over; he was happy with going to Grandma Jan's for the day and having Bratwurst, rice and corn for supper. ( His choices.) He also got yellow cupcakes with the chocolate frosting being his favorite. So now I have cupcakes without frosting on them because Johnathon licked it all off. I guess it takes a little more than three years to grow out of that. We are all very proud and thankful to God for our little Johnathon who isn't that little anymore. I am working on his 3 year old pics and will get them up here as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!!!!!!!! That sounds like the perfect day momma! :D