Thursday, October 21, 2010

Macaroni and Cheese! WooHoo!


Adalli's first (documented) bites of Macaroni and Cheese. Needless to say she LOVED it!
She is getting so big! She crawls all over, has 5 teeth, says and waves bye-bye and dadda, claps, plays "so big" and gets into all of her older siblings things! She is such a joy to have around and I thank God every day for the healthy beautiful children He has so richly blessed us with!
This is a pocket bib that I was given by a friend. I always thought that the pockets were really just for show because I never thought they would actually catch anything. I was mistaken! There is a small pile of veggies and noodles in this pocket. I suppose that if you compare the amount in here to the amount on the floor it is pretty safe to say that it doesn't catch much but at least the food caught in here can be eaten, unlike the food that falls on the filthy floor! It truly amazes me how I can sweep every day at least 3 times but still end up with Adalli's knees getting brown from crawling all over. I blame it on the constant cloud of dust that seems to hover over my house on these dry days! I am so very thankful for the sunshine that comes from the dry days and in the end a filthy house is worth the crisp mornings and warm afternoons full of sunshine!
O Praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people. For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the Lord! Psalm 117

No comments: